Registration is open!
What's included in my registration?
Your conference registration includes the following:
- Access to all technical sessions and breaks
- Engineering Competition
- Industry Networking Reception and Career Fair
- Breakfast on Sunday and Monday, and lunch on Sunday.
- Recreational activity on Saturday or Sunday evening
- Company tours (students and college advisors only)
- Transportation to and from company tours
What do I need money for?
You should plan to bring money for any meals not included with the conference (listed above) and spending money for any offsite activity. There are plenty of local attractions like eateries and shopping within a walking distance of the hotel.
When should I book my hotel?
As soon as you know your travel plans and definitely before Christmas! Most hotels require a credit card number to hold the room, but will not require payment until arrival or checkout. The hotel will fill up quickly, so early reservation is encouraged.
When should I arrive?
Most students will arrive Friday evening. Interviewing companies are permitted to begin their interviews Friday afternoon; be sure to arrive in time for your earliest interview. Summit check-in will be from 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm on Friday and will resume Saturday morning at 7:00 am. Please check the programming for updates.
Can I pay with a check?
Pre-registration must be done online and payment must be made with a credit card. If you must pay with a check, please send an email to [email protected].
Conference Mobile App Information
For easy access to the program, schedule, exhibitor information, and summit related events, download the Student Summit App from your phone:
- Access the App Store (iOS) or Play Store (Android)
- Search for the TAPPI app; look for the TAPPI logo:
- Once you open the app, you will be prompted to login.
- If you have previously logged in to any TAPPI Site (such as: tappi.org or connect.tappi.org) you can use your username and password from that site.
- If you have never logged in to any TAPPI site, please use your email address and Lastname2020 (ex. Smith2020).
- Navigate to the Events section of the app and you will find Student Summit at the top of the list. All done